If you need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OneTraffic Norway AS
Last revised 04.01.2022
«You,» «your,» and «User» mean each and every person who accesses or uses our App or any Service (as defined in the applicable Terms of Service). The words «OneTraffic» mean OneTraffic Norway AS, and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
If you have any further questions after reading this statement, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
1 The data OneTraffic collects
OneTraffic is the controller of all of your personal data that OneTraffic collect.
OneTraffic collects your personal data when you use OneTraffic’ App and/or Services, create a new account, provide OneTraffic with information via a web form, add or update information in your account, send or receive messages or otherwise interact with OneTraffic or other OneTraffic’ Users.
OneTraffic also collects personal data from other sources (such as business registration bureaus, and address information providers).
In connection with providing the Services, OneTraffic processes information about its users in order to fulfill the contract and administrate the customer relationship. The user personal data we collect are:
- Birth date
- Messages and content sent in shared channels. Not Personal Channels.
- Information on how users use our Services and App
2 Storage of personal data
OneTraffic retain information until User requests the deletion of their profile with OneTraffic.
3 Purposes and legal basis for data collection and processing
OneTraffic processes your personal data in order to fulfil OneTraffic contract with you and to provide you with the Services. This includes the following purposes:
- Provision of Services, fulfilling our Terms of Service; and
- Providing general customer support including the solution of problems with your account, and providing other services within the scope of customer service.
OneTraffic also processes your personal data in order to fulfil OneTraffic legal obligations to which OneTraffic is subject. This includes the following purposes:
- Complying with information requests from third parties based on any statutory information rights they have against OneTraffic;
- Ensuring the information security of the Services; and
- Retention and storage of your personal data to comply with specific legal retention requirements.
4 International Data Transfers
OneTraffic stores and process all personal data within the European Economic Area.
5 Your rights as a data subject
5.1 Your rights
You have the right to request:
- access your personal data that is being processed by us. You may request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, any available information as to the personal data’s source, amongst others. Your right to access may be limited by national law;
- rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement correction of any errors in the personal data we have stored about you,
- deletion of personal data concerning you, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller (‘right to data portability’); and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Your personal data will be deleted when the data is no longer needed for the processing purposes specified in Section 2 above.
5.2 Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 You may file a complaint
If you have any concerns about how we process your personal data, you are welcome to file a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet): https://www.datatilsynet.no/om-datatilsynet/kontakt-oss/hvordan-kan-jeg-klage-til-datatilsynet/ or the relevant data protection authority in your country.